Vivid Sydney 2019

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Producer and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.

Vivid Sydney 2019

Postby Mokummer » Mon May 27, 2019 12:09 am

Hello Enthusiasts.

My new slideshow from the Sydney Opera House yearly Vivid Sydney festival of light.
This year's light sculptures are from Andrew Thomas Huang combined with choreography
from Togie Barcelo and dancer Genna Moroni making this an Austral Floral Ballet.

This slideshow is produced with single image shots from the fast-moving projection on the
Sydney Opera House sales creating an entirely different atmosphere.

https://youtu.be/KUe-D5tlJ9U

Enjoy!

Bill

Re: Vivid Sydney 2019

Postby Diane48 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:50 pm

Hi Bill,
Thanks for sharing your Vivid Sydney show once more this year. I always look forward to your posting it. The colours and shapes on the Opera House look wonderful. It must take some time to line up your images so well. Even using a tripod there is often some movement. Also liked the music you used.
I hope to visit Sydney next year to see Vivid Sydney for myself. It has been on my bucket list for a few years but I think next year will be the year. Looking forward to it.

Cheers, Diane.

Re: Vivid Sydney 2019

Postby Mokummer » Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:19 pm

Hi Diane,

Thank you for your comment. It is always helpful to know how people feel about your posts.
When you post a show it's always in your mind how people feel about the subject and presentation.

Vivid Sydney is always a surprise; not only the projection on the Opera house sails, there are so many
other light presentations in Sydney itself, the zoo and parks.

I had to use a very high ISO setting to be able to freeze the very fast moving projection.

Greetings. :D

Bill (William Henry)

Return to PSP - Sample Shows & Feedback