iPhoned Stirling Castle

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Producer and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.
Esteemed Member

iPhoned Stirling Castle

Postby trailertrash » Sun Aug 29, 2021 2:28 am

In January 2020, I lost the Mem Sab to her lifelong medical issue[s]. Then add Covid and lockdown v1.0 -2.0 and it was the worst 18 months I have ever lived thro.
No photography or events to go to, no Regimental Reunions or dinners so virtually no outside contact. I didn't see my family for almost a year and a half.
However when the gates were opened even that little bit, my Granddaughter ' Came a runnin ' and pulled me out of the swamp. In her 4 day visit we covered almost 1000 miles and as many venues as we could get in. I have to admit I was worn out.
I've now got a T shirt that says " I kept up with 2 teenagers for 4 days, and folded like a deck chair on the 5th ". Bless her heart.
This is our visit to Stirling Castle, where I had never been. I only had my iPhone but the quality of these things is astonishing. I may have to upgrade as the one I'm using was #2 sons hand me down.
Pro Show Producer v9.

Re: iPhoned Stirling Castle

Postby Diane48 » Sun Aug 29, 2021 6:11 pm

Good to hear from you again Andrew. So sorry for your loss. Let us hope the dark days are behind us or at least can see a glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel.
Loved your iPhone presentation and also the museum show. Wonderful sculptures and a beautiful presentation. I always like your trademark crisp white border around the background of your shows but never think to use it myself. Must make a mental note to do so.

Thanks for sharing, Diane.

Re: iPhoned Stirling Castle

Postby Bob R » Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:34 pm

Iphone photos have surely become much better. Maybe it is time for me to get one and shed some camera weight...
Thank you for sharing your visit to a beautiful place.

We all look forward to getting out of the covid-19 shadow so we can see more of each other and the world.

Bob

Return to PSP - Sample Shows & Feedback