PSG7 - Sound Track problem

Having problems? Have a solution? Let us know what your dilemma is with ProShow Gold. Please limit the topics to software problems, not "How To's"

PSG7 - Sound Track problem

Postby suzafone » Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:49 am

I have a "ghost" song on my sound track! I've attached 7 songs to my show, but the last one is not listed in the Soundtrack, does not show up in the waveforms...but is there, it plays! Because it's not listed in the Soundtrack, I can't delete it there, and when I double click on the waveform, deleting it is not an option! I've deleted every song on the Soundtrack, but this one remains. Help! I can't get rid of the song, can't change any of the settings...can't do anything! It's just THERE, a ghost!

Re: PSG7 - Sound Track problem

Postby dsprincis » Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:24 am

Is the song attached to one of your pictures?

Postby suzafone » Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:02 am

Not sure I understand your question. It's just one of the several songs in the sound track, last one, follows all the others, got all of them from my itunes library.

Postby suzafone » Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:02 pm

Okay, I just checked again, and I noted there was a musical note attached to one of my slides, which just happened to be right at the beginning of the waveform for that song. I clicked on it, deleted it...and the song is gone! I have no idea how it got there, it's not even in the right spot in my slide show, and it's a song I've used several times before! In any case...problem solved...I hope!

Return to PSG - Troubleshooting