TTF Fonts

Having problems? Have a solution? Let us know what your dilemma is with ProShow Producer. Please limit the topics to software problems, not "How To's"

TTF Fonts

Postby the woodman » Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:00 am

Hi
I am trying to use a show I made in PSD 5, the Font I used in that show said it couldn't find. I installed the font, set the font in the slides that used it and restarted the show. It still said it couldn't find the font, but when I opened the slide the correct font was there, and it displayed correct. Any suggestions would be appreciated

Re: TTF Fonts

Postby cherub » Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:39 am

Newer versions of Producer made some changes in what and how fonts are displayed. Could be that it has something to do with that, but I'm not sure.
Try to play with this a bit more:
Change the font to "Arial" and save the show.
Open the show again. Are you still getting a missing font message?
If not, then change the font to the problematic one, and save the font again.
Does this help?

BTW, when you say that you installed the font, I presume that you did this in Windows, and that the font is properly installed on your computer.

Postby the woodman » Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:42 pm

Thanks Mona, I will try what you suggested and let you know if it works. Yes it is installed in windows and works in other programs

Postby the woodman » Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:20 am

Hi Mona,
I tried what you suggested and it worked. Really weird that it wouldn't accept the font first time but after I changed it to Arial, saved that and then went back to the original and saved that, no more missing fonts. Thank you so much

Return to PSP - Troubleshooting