Styles are Missing Files

Having problems? Have a solution? Let us know what your dilemma is with ProShow Producer. Please limit the topics to software problems, not "How To's"

Styles are Missing Files

Postby duglas50 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:53 pm

I just re-opened a show that I completed and got the missing files alert. It appears that some of the styles that I used are missing files. For example the slide style, Lighted Reflection 1, is missing the file vignette3.png. The file is located in the correct place which is ProgramData/Photodex/ProShow/Styles/Cache/Lighted Reflelction 1/vignette3 but ProShow is telling me it is an unsupported file format. It's a png file because under type it shows it as a png file. What can I do to correct this? Thanks.
Family Heritage Photography
http://www.familyheritagephotography.com
    Producer 5.0, Photoshop Elements 14, Lightroom 6, Adobe Premiere Elements 9, Topaz Adjust, Portrait Professional, On1 Photo 10, ImgBurn, Audacity, Nikon D7200, D5000

Re: Styles are Missing Files

Postby nasar » Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:38 pm

I also got this issue. To resolve this I saved the show and closed Producer. On re-opening I got the message that there were missing files. This then gives you the opportunity to locate each of the missing files from the location that you correctly identified.

Return to PSP - Troubleshooting