Just a few resources if anyone needs them...

Discuss anything ProShow Gold related

Just a few resources if anyone needs them...

Postby DixieReid » Sun Aug 08, 2021 7:56 pm

Hello

Now that Photodex is consigned to the history books and nobody can purchase ProShow Producer I've popped up a few resources for anyone who feels like giving it a try.
https://reefanddixie.com/proshow/index.html

All the best.

Kind regards
Dixie

Re: Just a few resources if anyone needs them...

Postby Riekelt » Fri Oct 22, 2021 4:59 am

Hello Dixie , last week I had a nice visit to your site https://reefanddixie.com/proshow/index.html

but this week all the extra pages after your welcome page gives :

ERROR 404 - Not Found!

Is there a problem ?

Greetings from Holland.
Riekelt Koffeman

WIN10 PSP 9.0
MAC OSX Photoshop / Lightroom
Foto CANON 80D

Esteemed Member

Postby quetzal » Tue Oct 26, 2021 12:16 pm

Allo Dixie,
Moi aussi j'ai eu erreur 404. Peut-être plus tard après correction, que cela marchera. quetzal

Postby DixieReid » Fri Oct 29, 2021 2:15 am

Hello Riekelt

Thank you for your kind comments.

Yes, my site is still up and running, but some naughty warez sites were hot-linking so I created a password to our server.

You can still visit on the link you have and when asked for the login it is: Username: proshowuseraccess and Password: proshowuseraccess

I change the login regularly so feel free to message me or email me if the current login fails.

I just popped the 404 up temporarily while I was editing all the download links so no hot-linking now.

Riekelt wrote:Hello Dixie , last week I had a nice visit to your site https://reefanddixie.com/proshow/index.html

but this week all the extra pages after your welcome page gives :

ERROR 404 - Not Found!

Is there a problem ?

Greetings from Holland.
Last edited by DixieReid on Fri Oct 29, 2021 1:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Postby DixieReid » Fri Oct 29, 2021 2:19 am

Hello

Thank you for your enquiry.

My site is still up and running, but some naughty warez sites were hot linking so I created a password to our server.

You can still visit on the link you have and when asked for the login it is: Username: proshowuseraccess and Password: proshowuseraccess

I change the login regularly so feel free to message me or email me if the current login fails.

I just popped the 404 up temporarily while I was editing all the download links so no hot-linking now.

quetzal wrote:Allo Dixie,
Moi aussi j'ai eu erreur 404. Peut-être plus tard après correction, que cela marchera. quetzal

Postby dcbyrne » Sun Dec 26, 2021 10:58 pm

Hello Dixie,
For years I have been a member of the enthusiasts group, and just today decided to see what if anything was going on. I read your post and wanted to look at what you have on your web site however the proshowuseraccess user name and password must have been changed. If you wouldn't mind me looking please may I have the sign on information?

Thanks in advance, and stay safe,
Douglas Byrne

Postby DixieReid » Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:06 pm

dcbyrne wrote:Hello Dixie,
For years I have been a member of the enthusiasts group, and just today decided to see what if anything was going on. I read your post and wanted to look at what you have on your web site however the proshowuseraccess user name and password must have been changed. If you wouldn't mind me looking please may I have the sign on information?

Thanks in advance, and stay safe,
Douglas Byrne

Sorry for the delay, I don't back here very often. The login is dixie and the password is dixie

Thank you...
Dixie

Return to PSG - General Discussion