HOW TO UNDO LAYERS

Discuss anything ProShow Gold related

HOW TO UNDO LAYERS

Postby WEBSTER » Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:59 pm

I HAVE SELECTED THE SLIDE STYLE DISPLAY OF FIVE WHICH EXPANDS FIVE ADJACENT SLIDES. I NOW WANT TO UNDO THAT SLIDE STYLE AND REVERT TO HAVING EACH OF THE FIVE SLIDES IN THE DISPLAY OF FIVE TO HAVE ITS OWN INDIVIDUAL SLIDE STYLE. WHEN I SELECT THE REMOVE ICON IN THE LAYER LIST, THE SLIDES DO NOT REAPPEAR IN THE SLIDE LIST AND I CAN NOT FIND THE SLIDES. THE INSTRUCTIONS INDICATE THAT SLIDES THAT HAVE LAYERS REMOVED ARE NOT DESTROYED. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME? THANK YOU

Re: HOW TO UNDO LAYERS

Postby cherub » Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:44 pm

Not sure what you mean by "select the remove icon", and I don't quite understand why the slide itself would disappear.
But if you want to play it safe, in order to undo a style, just revert your slide to NO STYLE.
Simply, from the list of slide styles, choose the very first one, marked in black, and named No Style.
Then, you can delete the layer/s.
To delete layers, RIGHT click on the layer that you want to delete. From the menu that opens, select Remove > Remove Layer
You may wish to leave just one layer, so that your slide doesn't disappear on you yet again.
Hope this helps.

Postby WEBSTER » Thu Dec 31, 2020 11:49 am

THANK YOU AGAIN CHERUB. YOU ARE INDEED A CHERUB!!!

WEBSTER

Postby cherub » Thu Dec 31, 2020 8:07 pm

LIKE :D

Return to PSG - General Discussion