Style packs?

Download the latest version of each release of ProShow Producer here!

Style packs?

Postby tomm702 » Sun Jul 12, 2020 4:36 pm

I have all of the CD's for the media sources, but forgot to download the stylepacks before photodex closed down. I have them installed on a hard drive that I've removed and replaced with a nice fast SSD drive, but don't have any of the .exe files. Is there anyplace to download them?

I know the new program from Photopia installs/migrates everything over to their version of the software, but I'd rather not reconnect my old hard drive and purchase their software, when the latest version of Producer works fine for my needs.

I'd just like all of the style packs that I've purchased.

Thx

Tom Mullen
LV, NV

Re: Style packs?

Postby Bartman66 » Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:16 am

I've got Style packs 1, 2 escapes and weddings if you still need these.
Thanks

Dave

Postby Riekelt » Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:45 am

I bought :
PSP Styles 1,2,3,4,5, Escapes, Gunge, Vintage, Weddings, Tansition 1 and 2 , PSP Effects 6,7 and Portraits.

greetings.
Riekelt Koffeman

WIN10 PSP 9.0
MAC OSX Photoshop / Lightroom
Foto CANON 80D

Postby evangary » Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:28 pm

I cannot seem to find my Sports and Action Effects Pack installer. Can someone help me? I purchased it in May 2013.

Postby Riekelt » Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:17 am

evangary wrote:I cannot seem to find my Sports and Action Effects Pack installer. Can someone help me? I purchased it in May 2013.

sorry, sports was not my thing in showmaking :)

hope you find them.

greetings
Riekelt Koffeman

WIN10 PSP 9.0
Foto CANON 80D

Postby evangary » Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:08 pm

Riekelt wrote:
evangary wrote:I cannot seem to find my Sports and Action Effects Pack installer. Can someone help me? I purchased it in May 2013.

sorry, sports was not my thing in showmaking :)

hope you find them.

greetings

Thanks anyway.

Postby Donna77642 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:24 pm

ReiKelt:

I purchased Style Pack 1 for my Producer 5 and I use it all the time. I have my original disc, but I am nervous that I will get a new laptop later and try to install it and have reinstall issues with my key since Producer will be closed. Is there any way I could get a digital copy of my Style Pack 1 (I bought all 3 but only ended up using the #1).

I found a digital copy of the latest version of Producer 5, which I am assuming will always work with my key, yes?

Wow, I paid a LOT of money for Producer--who would have ever thought we would be facing these issues on such an expensive program?

Thank you (or anyone) :| for any help you can give me.

Donna77642 in Texas

Postby Riekelt » Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:58 am

Hello Donna,

It would be no problem, I write you a message.

Riekelt
Riekelt Koffeman

WIN10 PSP 9.0
Foto CANON 80D

Postby Donna77642 » Sat Nov 28, 2020 8:01 am

Riekelt:

I know I will sound dumb to ask this--but how do I find your drop box to get the digital copy of my Style Pack 1?

Also, you said you thought I should get the version 9 of Producer, but, it would not do me any good because I don't have a key for version 9. I just have a key for version 5.

Thank you for helping me. Let me know how to get to your drop box, please?

Donna in Texas

Postby heckydog » Sun Nov 29, 2020 4:06 pm

Donna77642 wrote:Riekelt:

I know I will sound dumb to ask this--but how do I find your drop box to get the digital copy of my Style Pack 1?

Also, you said you thought I should get the version 9 of Producer, but, it would not do me any good because I don't have a key for version 9. I just have a key for version 5.

Thank you for helping me. Let me know how to get to your drop box, please?

Donna in Texas

He should have sent you a private message with a link to the file in question. The only way you'll get the file is if he gives you a link to it.

About version 9. Since Photodex is out of business, I don't think it's an issue any longer for you to have a "hacked" copy of PSP 9. Below is a link to one of my dropbox files that contains 3 files needed to activate PSP 9. Get a copy of PSP 9 and install it. Then look in the PSP folder for the 3 files that are the same as the new ones. You will substitute the original files for the three in the zip file below. Your PSP 9 should then be working. For the files in question I'd suggest you change the extension to "old" before copying the three new files. You can have both your old PSP version and the new one on the same computer. So I also suggest you don't delete your old version unless you're really happy with PSP 9.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3pyf8jsggzqq8 ... s.zip?dl=0

Joe

Postby Riekelt » Fri Dec 04, 2020 1:12 am

Donna received her install_roshowStyles 1.exe :)

I totally agree with you Joe, I still regret that Photodex has stopped but I don't feel guilty about making purchased parts available to forum members now. I have no trouble with members downloading 9.0 and using the crack as explained in this forum. I will not distribute it widely, but I am happy if I can help someone with a nice style transition or theme, for example. I bought almost all the extras myself.
I was also able to buy something through the web shops like Jennifer Clarck's.
Enough reason for me not to try other applications yet. I am not yet on the edge of the many possibilities of PS 9.

Kind regards and take good care of yourself and the other!
Riekelt Koffeman

WIN10 PSP 9.0
Foto CANON 80D

Postby ukdel » Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:44 am

Riekelt wrote:Donna received her install_roshowStyles 1.exe :)

I totally agree with you Joe, I still regret that Photodex has stopped but I don't feel guilty about making purchased parts available to forum members now. I have no trouble with members downloading 9.0 and using the crack as explained in this forum. I will not distribute it widely, but I am happy if I can help someone with a nice style transition or theme, for example. I bought almost all the extras myself.
Enough reason for me not to try other applications yet. I am not yet on the edge of the many possibilities of PS 9.

I have to also agree.. to a point. To transmit the "hack" widely would be pushing things a bit, but sticking within a community such as this forum is "valid"as far as people have paid a considerable amount for their version of ProShow , and couple that with the style pack it is quite an investment. Small businesses can ill afford to suddenly make any change to their operations, especially within the present COVID emergency where a lot of work will dry up.

Thanks to all to keep it going for as long as possible. I certainly have no wish to change to a different product for a while.
Del

Postby Riekelt » Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:13 pm

ukdel wrote:
Riekelt wrote:Donna received her install_roshowStyles 1.exe :)

I have to also agree.. to a point. To transmit the "hack" widely would be pushing things a bit, but sticking within a community such as this forum is "valid"as far as people have paid a considerable amount for their version of ProShow , and couple that with the style pack it is quite an investment. Small businesses can ill afford to suddenly make any change to their operations, especially within the present COVID emergency where a lot of work will dry up.

Thanks to all to keep it going for as long as possible. I certainly have no wish to change to a different product for a while.
Del

Thank you Donna, that is why i wrote "I will not distribute it widely" But always want to help to keep PS9.0 interesting.
I also invested in the program and the extra's as a hobby user and do not want to pay mothly / yearly for applications.
It is a trend, and we can not stop it. ( example : Windows Office 365, Adobe etc. )

Hope to have stil a few more years of fun with this fantastic program.

See you on this forum :)

Riekelt
Riekelt Koffeman

WIN10 PSP 9.0
Foto CANON 80D

Postby ukdel » Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:30 am

Given the demise of Photodex how would I go about getting hold of some of the style pack. I used to be a member of "Pete's" website and he produced a number of good style packs that I used, but that seems to have stopped as well.

I did not buy all the Photodex ones and only gradually starting investing in them as required. Is there still someplace you can get them?.. I should add free or otherwise?

Regards
Del

Postby CindyE » Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:30 pm

Since these were for purchase, I don't believe they're available. anymore. I liked a lot of Pete's styles and downloaded quite a few of his freebies, bought his book styles. One of the board members (Stranger1956) has most of the Photodex free styles available on his site. It's in Russian, but you can do a translate if you need to. I was able to get freebie styles that I didn't have for which I am most grateful.

https://proshowproducer.net/showthread. ... 2-Photodex

Next

Return to PSP - Install Files