Style packs?

Download the latest version of each release of ProShow Producer here!

Re: Style packs?

Postby Debbie4792 » Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:49 pm

Many years ago a cousin got me hooked on Photodex products and he directed me to this forum in hopes that someone could help me. Not sure how I found this thread, but glad I did. I have the latest version of Producer and most of the StylePacks and Effects Packs along with the zipfiles for many of the free downloads Photodex used to offer. I made sure I had all my keycodes and downloaded an extra .exe of the latest version of Producer before Photodex shut down.

I recently had to buy a new computer. It was slow and tedious, but I was able to reinstall everything. In the process, I discovered that for some reason, when I purchased Effects Pack 7, I did it as a download rather than buy the DVD. Not remembering this, I never downloaded the .exe for 7 and cannot find it on any of my external storage drives. I have put many hours into a family slide show and of course when I tried to load the show, I discovered that I had used several of the transitions and slide styles from Effects Pack 7. I really do not want to redo those parts of the slide show if I don't have to.

Is there anyone who can give me access to the .exe for Effects Pack 7? My keycode should work. Thanks for any help anyone can give!!

Postby Riekelt » Sun Feb 21, 2021 12:53 am

Debbie4792 wrote:Many years ago a cousin got me hooked on Photodex products and he directed me to this forum in hopes that someone could help me. Not sure how I found this thread, but glad I did. I have the latest version of Producer and most of the StylePacks and Effects Packs along with the zipfiles for many of the free downloads Photodex used to offer. I made sure I had all my keycodes and downloaded an extra .exe of the latest version of Producer before Photodex shut down.

I recently had to buy a new computer. It was slow and tedious, but I was able to reinstall everything. In the process, I discovered that for some reason, when I purchased Effects Pack 7, I did it as a download rather than buy the DVD. Not remembering this, I never downloaded the .exe for 7 and cannot find it on any of my external storage drives. I have put many hours into a family slide show and of course when I tried to load the show, I discovered that I had used several of the transitions and slide styles from Effects Pack 7. I really do not want to redo those parts of the slide show if I don't have to.

Is there anyone who can give me access to the .exe for Effects Pack 7? My keycode should work. Thanks for any help anyone can give!!

I send you a mail with a dropbox adres :)
greetings from Urk, Holland
Riekelt Koffeman

WIN10 PSP 9.0
MAC OSX Photoshop / Lightroom
Foto CANON 80D

Postby CynGeo1 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:08 pm

Hi, I bought Style Effects 7 and have my registration key but did not save or can’t locate the download file. I would appreciate if someone has the file.
Thank you,
CynGeo1

Postby dzacco » Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:45 am

I am planning to purchase a new computer since my old XP operating system has been rendered useless by Microsoft. I dearly love ProShow and would like to install it on the new computer. I tried sending a PM to Reikelt but it doesn't seem to be working. Any help or advice you can give is absolutely appreciated.

Thank You

Postby Debbie4792 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:45 pm

Riekelt wrote:
Debbie4792 wrote:Many years ago a cousin got me hooked on Photodex products and he directed me to this forum in hopes that someone could help me. Not sure how I found this thread, but glad I did. I have the latest version of Producer and most of the StylePacks and Effects Packs along with the zipfiles for many of the free downloads Photodex used to offer. I made sure I had all my keycodes and downloaded an extra .exe of the latest version of Producer before Photodex shut down.

I send you a mail with a dropbox adres :)

I sent you an email. Thank you so much.

Postby Riekelt » Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:19 am

dzacco wrote:I am planning to purchase a new computer since my old XP operating system has been rendered useless by Microsoft. I dearly love ProShow and would like to install it on the new computer. I tried sending a PM to Reikelt but it doesn't seem to be working. Any help or advice you can give is absolutely appreciated.

Thank You

okee, What is your question ? perhaps we ( forummembers) can help ?

Thanks to Mike, all the PS versions can be found at :
The files can be found on this beautifull forum :
http://www.proshowenthusiasts.com/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=24436#p179606

Mike is the Site administrator, a great help !

Greetings from Urk Holland.
Riekelt Koffeman

WIN10 PSP 9.0
Foto CANON 80D

Postby Riekelt » Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:21 am

CynGeo1 wrote:Hi, I bought Style Effects 7 and have my registration key but did not save or can’t locate the download file. I would appreciate if someone has the file.
Thank you,
CynGeo1

I send you a private mail with a dropbox adres :)

Riekelt Koffeman

WIN10 PSP 9.0
Foto CANON 80D

Postby CynGeo1 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:51 pm

Riekelt wrote:
CynGeo1 wrote:Hi, I bought Style Effects 7 and have my registration key but did not save or can’t locate the download file. I would appreciate if someone has the file.
Thank you,
CynGeo1

I send you a private mail with a dropbox adres :)

Riekelt,
Thanks, that worked great! The style pack is installed with my registration key.
Thanks,
CynGeo1

Valued Member

Postby john54 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:01 am

Hi everyone!
Just one simple question: Be honest, since Photodex left us on our own, should we follow the copyright laws and regulations?

Postby JSummers » Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:32 pm

Hello, I am new to the forum, but a long time user of ProShow Producer. I just had a hard drive crash and went to re-install my ProShow files when I realized Photodex had gone out of business. I've been able to re-install the main program (thanks to this forum) but can't find a place to download the Style and Transition packs. I have serial numbers for some, but not all of them. If there is anyone that can send me the files that I can install that would be hugely appreciated as I don't have a good Plan B. Thanks!

Postby heckydog » Sat Feb 27, 2021 5:37 am

john54 wrote:Hi everyone!
Just one simple question: Be honest, since Photodex left us on our own, should we follow the copyright laws and regulations?

Which copyright laws and regs are you referring to?

Postby mrdcambs » Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:31 am

In my opinion we should be very careful about supplying install files to everyone who claims to have lost them.
We were given plenty of time by Photodex to download them before they shut up shop. If Proshow Gold and
Producer become freely available it might just persuade whoever maintains the website, which validates
installations, to close that site. That would mean legitimate Users could not then reinstall the programs as
they would be unable to verify purchase details. This would apply to anyone who wishes to replace
their computer, for example.

Mike - UK

Valued Member

Postby john54 » Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:56 am

heckydog wrote:Which copyright laws and regs are you referring to?

I am legally in possession of PSP effect packs, styles and transitions and want to share them with others. Will I break any law?

Postby Riekelt » Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:03 pm

I have no problem sharing exe programs with serious forum members.
I believe in their honesty unless proven otherwise.
I don't share serial numbers because they are linked to my name.
Photodex has stopped but luckily there is still a small group left who wants to make very nice shows with a very nice program PS of which I have not met any equal.
And I hate monthly subscriptions, the new form of income for applications.
B|ut if I add up all the small monthly amounts, it becomes high costs for me.
I prefer to buy officially and use the updates while I can.
Does one stop updating or renewing, or even stop business, As far as I am concerned, the market is free to share exe files.
I will only do that on a small scale, for example as forum members among each other.

regards
Riekelt Koffeman

WIN10 PSP 9.0
Foto CANON 80D

Postby dzacco » Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:44 pm

Riekelt wrote:
dzacco wrote:I am planning to purchase a new computer since my old XP operating system has been rendered useless by Microsoft. I dearly love ProShow and would like to install it on the new computer. I tried sending a PM to Reikelt but it doesn't seem to be working. Any help or advice you can give is absolutely appreciated.

Thank You

okee, What is your question ? perhaps we ( forummembers) can help ?

Thanks to Mike, all the PS versions can be found at :
The files can be found on this beautifull forum :
http://www.proshowenthusiasts.com/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=24436#p179606

Mike is the Site administrator, a great help !

Greetings from Urk Holland.

I posted this in the General thread but might be better located here. Here's my issue:
It's not working for me. I have copied and replaced the three files, renamed the originals then pasted the three files, replaced each of the three one by one testing function of the program to determine what affect each had and I still can't get anything to work correctly..
Both If.dnt files are 6,644KB but the new one deletes the trial version information. I can't tell exactly what the other two files do.
My problem is this: If I run the raw PSP9 program everything works including the ability to "edit slides. It seems there is full functionality with the exception of the "Trial" banner on the slides.
When I replace three files the trial disappears but I have no ability to edit any slides and the wizard options disappear when opening. I have to click the FX button to apply slide styles and there is no preview.

Is PSP 9 compatible with Windows XP? That might be my problem except it works fine with my version 7 and the raw trial program.

Any help is appreciated.

PreviousNext

Return to PSP - Install Files